Three main processes take place in the boiler :
(1) The fuel is burned in the furnace, and its chemical storage can be released in the form of heat energy, so that the flames and combustion products (fume and ash) have high temperature.
(2) High-temperature flame and smoke transfer heat to the working medium (heating medium) through the "heating surface".
(3) The working medium (heating medium) is heated, its temperature rises or vaporizes into saturated steam, or it is further heated to become superheated steam.
The above three processes are interrelated and carried out simultaneously, realizing the conversion and transfer of energy.
With the transformation and transfer of energy, there is also a flow and change of matter:
(1) Working fluid, such as feed water (or return water), enters the boiler, and is finally supplied in the form of steam (or hot water).
(2) Fuel, such as coal, enters the furnace for combustion. After the combustible part is burned, it is converted into flue gas with the original moisture content, and the original ash content remains as ash residue.
(3) Air is sent into the furnace, in which oxygen participates in the combustion reaction, and excess air and inert gas remaining in the reaction are mixed in the flue gas and discharged.
The three main systems of the boiler are the water first steam system, the coal one ash system and the wind two smoke system. The work of these three systems is performed simultaneously.
The processes performed on the fuel and flue gas side (including combustion, heat release, slag removal, gas flow, etc.) are generally referred to as "in-furnace processes"; the processes performed on the water and steam side (water and steam) Flow, endothermic, vaporization, vapor-water separation, thermochemical processes, etc.) collectively referred to as "in-pot processes"
Suzhou Tayuan Boiler Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Wu
Address: No. 188 Wanchen Road, Wangting Town, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province