How to maintain the electric water heater
1. When not using the water heater for a long time, please turn off the external main power switch.
2. The water outlet must be opened when the water is filled, and the air in the inner container can be completely discharged before checking whether the water is full;
3. Regularly remove the residual scale from the shower and the water screen to ensure the smooth flow of water and help to extend the service life of the water heater.
4. Do not use an acidic or alkaline cleaning solution to scrub the shell of the electric water heater. Use a neutral detergent when scrubbing. After wiping, use a damp cloth to wipe it dry. When cleaning, turn off the power supply to the line.
5. The power must be cut off before emptying;
6. During use, do not spray water on the air switch or the fuselage, so as to prevent the electrical components from getting wet.
7. For closed installation, the water inlet valve must be open during heating;
8. If it is suspected that the water in the water heater may freeze, it is forbidden to connect the power to the water heater.
9. In the case of large water pressure, there may be drops of water on the pressure relief valve. This is normal. It is forbidden to block the pressure relief port. It can be led to a safe sewer with a diversion tube and ensured that it can communicate with the atmosphere. If the tap water pressure is too high, it is recommended to add a pressure reducing valve away from the water heater.
10. When the valve is just opened, do not point the direction of the water out to the human body.
11. The water outlet of the water heater must not be connected with any water valve or shower that is not provided by the company, so as not to affect the bathing effect.
12. If the water heater is faulty or abnormal, contact the seller in time and send it to the repair point for repair.
13. If the machine is installed for the first time or in the case of water outage, pay attention to the electricity before filling it with water.
14. Do not disassemble the machine by yourself and replace the parts on the water heater. This is the information I saw on the brand website of Ailejia. I don't know if the maintenance is correct.
Suzhou Tayuan Boiler Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Wu
Address: No. 188 Wanchen Road, Wangting Town, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province